Today was my last Saturday working in Japan. It was just a regular Saturday...everything was as expected.
I had a decent day on the schedule. I enjoyed a full G class which was hard, but we talked about trust and who you trust with certain things and who you wouldn't trust. We talked about what countries you think are trustworthy and which are not. It was good.
I also had a couple kids classes with the usual children, my 4 junior boys who are super rambunctious but super sweet. My favourite is when I ask them where they live and then I teach them to say: I live in Gakuemmae, and they just roll on the ground laughing in stitches. I think maybe they can't understand that I leave Nova, or they know that Gakuemmae is a place I could never afford to live in, or I just have horrible Japanese pronounciation.
I also had my junior class with 3 girls, 2 of which are complete angels and the other who is the perfect picture of a bully-girl. Hissy fits and slamming books and sulking in the corner and screaming out random Japanese comments. It's really cute though because she has a huge crush on Mark and throws balls at him unexpectedly, and she's got quite an arm. It's rather hilarious.
Voice was nice today, we played a lesser version of Scattegories! It was good.
I also went to church after work, and it was for the last time. I will miss going there, and seeing the people there. It was such a great way to learn some Japanese and get to know people, aside from the usual functions of church.
So that's my Saturday. It was very typical and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Scattegories is so good!
I had a great time with you at one-to-one class and voice!
And today is the last day I can met you. :(
I miss you very much!!!!!
Yumiko
Aww Yumiko. I'm so glad you liked Scattegories, I used to play it in my childhood all the time.
Thanks again for the CD!!! I put it on my computer tonight and I love it. My sister will love it a lot too. :)
It was sad to say goodbye, but we will of course stay in contact. I will come back to Japan someday. :)
Miss you too!
Megan
I am very glad that you like the CD!
I will send you Japanease songs which I love.
And I will go to Canada someday!
Post a Comment