So I know it's been a while since I have posted to here, but that's because things here have been incredibly busy with preparing to come home.
I worked 13 days in a row a few weeks ago, and i'm happy to say now that i've completed all my shift swaps forever! I also only have 4.5 days of work left at Nova. There are so many students and coworkers and kids that I will miss, I don't even want to start thinking about it.
I'm off to Cambodia and Vietnam next weekend! Mike, Gillian, Mark, and I are going travelling for 7 days. We will see some pretty amazing sights such as Angkor Wat and take a walk in the jungle! I will also ride an elephant in Cambodia. In Vietnam we will hang with Mike's people and see Halong Bay and Hanoi and the Perfume Pagoda! I'm SO excited!
Then I will have 2 full and final days in Japan before flying home. I can't believe it. :(
I will be posting more over the next few days.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Megan, Traveling to Cambodia and Vietnam with your friends in Nova sounds nice.
I hope you will have a good time there and enjoy a lot.
To my regerts I'm a little busy to catch up with you again before your trip.
After your trip I have some hope to see you guys again. Tatsu.
Post a Comment