Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's For You.

____________________________________________________________________
So I guess I should make it known that I'll be returning home the 17th of June. Yes, perhaps that is a little earlier than expected, but there are a number of reasons as to why I will be home for the summer. It was an unbelieveably tough decision to make, but i've decided.

Of course one of those reasons is the thrilling anticipation of seeing Andrew again.

I am so happy to be spending another summer in the sun spending time with my boyfriend and close friends. Can't wait to share moments like in this picture again.

Saying goodbye to Japan will be one of the hardest things i'll do, but I will try to focus on all the amazing positive things I learned through this experience and the people I met. I never thought it would be this hard to leave.
_________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post babe! Can't wait to see you!!! You and I can take many golf cart rides this summer!!!

Sara Murphy said...

I'm sorry you are sad about leaving... goodbyes are hard :s
But on a happier note... I'm so excited to see you!!!

Amanda said...

you look beautiful megs...