Sunday, February 04, 2007

Out

Here we are at the 280 bar!
Me, Kiki, and Becky.

Kiki is my new friend, she's Japanese. She spent the last 5 years abroad, her first 4 in Vancouver and the last one travelling around Australia. She works at my Nova branch! We have become great friends and her English is fabulous. I'm excited because she is the first person i've met in Japan that has a car! So finally i'll be able to ride in the front seat of a car that drives on the left hand side of the road!

Becky is a friend that I met through my other friend Mark. She's from LA and got to Japan around the same time as I did. She's super outgoing and really fun to chill with!

So this is at the 280 bar in Amera-Mura in Osaka, where everything is 280 yen. All drinks, and food too. Super cheap, so we usually go there before going out for the night.

No comments: