Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sakana, Sakana, Sakana!

Okay so the other night at karaoke I was introduced to this song. It's called Osakana Tengoku.

It's about fish. Fish = Sakana.

So basically the lyrics go:

Sakana, sakana, sakana, sakana o tabe ruto. And then the next line is Atama, atama, atama, atama...which is Head, head, head, head.

So the song is saying: Fish, fish, fish, it's healthy food (or something) and then talking about how it's good for your brain or mind. Then the next line is about your body, and how fish is good for your body.

The BEST part is that there's actions along with it. My friends and I are going to learn them so we can always remember them.

I will soon post a link to the song...whenever I learn how to post a link. I think I was taught before....
Too bad I don't actually like to eat fish still.

No comments: