Thursday, February 08, 2007

Making Me Happy

So, here is something I haven't blogged about yet...

It's my man. Andrew Brendan Snider.

Here is a pic of him at his volleyball semi-finals. See, he plays for Tyndale.

And right now as I write this, he's sleeping because I'm in Japan and he's back in Toronto. He might just be the best long-distance relationship-keeper/progressor I have ever met.

Not only has he been my support in my journey out here, but he also has become one of my closest friends. Always there for me.

He makes me so happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! THAT'S ME!!! ahahah...you're the best babe!!! I AM YOUR MAN!!! YOURS ONLY!!

Unknown said...

I forgot to say that not only am I your man, but you are my WOMAN!!!! and I'm so happy about that

Hannah Marie said...

aww I love you two!
You're the best