So, Here at Muskoka Woods we have a phenomenon called Wacky Wednesdays.
This pretty much just means that the day is wacked.
Jim and I in the business office have decided that Wacky Wednesdays is kind of a bitter/sweet situation.
The sweet comes from getting to sleep in and still be served breakfast.
But the bitter is BAD. Waiting for lunch till 2:00 and then dinner at 7:00. Ouch.
And I am really feeling it right now because it's 12:41 and I'm starved. I think my stomach MIGHT start to eat itself.
I should steal mini bagels and stash them for Wednesdays.
Oh how I LOVE mini bagels.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no, your life is over....:)
I wish I could be there to see the mini bagels...
or EAT the mini bagels...maybe they will have them on thurs or fri of the week you're COMING.
GOSH
Post a Comment