Monday, July 25, 2005

We Will Miss You J-LO

I'm very sad to share this news...

Yesterday evening I was minding my own business in my cabin at camp. I was merely flossing my teeth and getting ready for bible study when one of my closest friends this summer showed up in the doorway of my room.

J-Lo came here to Muskoka Woods for the summer to work and experience life away from her home in Calgary. Never having been here before she was on leadership and soo excited about being in Ontario and this summer.

Last night she told me she was going home. She decided to leave the Woods for a number of reasons, all of which I completely support her for. It is just so sad to see her go and pretty much just lose a good friend in a matter of minutes.

Jenn, I will miss the good times!!! Like watching ER on your laptop, or seeing Sister Hood of the Travelling Pants in Waterloo with you, and just chatting with you about life down by the lake. I will miss eating winegums with you, and getting encouragement cards from you and writing you cards back.

Know that you are so loved and missed and that when I can I will come out to visit you for sure. You are such a strong girl and I am keeping you in my prayers. I already have a package in the mail for you.

I hope the rest of the summer goes fantastic...love ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan! You are so amazing. This summer has been abundantly worth it so far. It has been difficult but through it I have found a real and genuine friend. Someone in whom I see God's face and Spirit in a place that has been very dark for me. Thanks for being there for me babe. I bought confessions of a shopaholic for the plane. It was just what I needed!