Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Moooooving baby

I would like to take a few seconds to share the fact that I am m-oving to a new house in Waterloo this fall.

Make no mistake that I will miss the fam at 739 Butternut Ave, but I think this will be for a greater good. I need to move on really, and for fourth year a change seems perfect.

What I will especially miss: (NOT in any order)
-Clearly just having the support of my family by way of a sister and brother in my direct life everyday.
-Being able to hang with Mil and Michelle from the basement and watch movies till late late late.
-Watching movies on the BIG screen.
-THE BOYS. Need I say more? In particular Evan helping me print off my notes for school and him waking me up in the morning. Not to mention just eating with him and Boyd and simply having them around.
-The bay window in my room and how it formed the perfect little nook.
-Rides to the grocery store.
-The jacuzzi.
-Taking a 40 minute bus ride to school everymorning...oh, wait...

Of course there is way more to list, but these are just the few little things that come to mind right now.

I will definitely be updating you all with things about the house and pictures and other interseting stuff. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh i'm tuned
Are you moving in w/ Cassie?

Anonymous said...

Nope Meggie,
That fell through, I'm moving in With Manda, Hannah, and this super cool guy Silas. We need another member, but I think we have someone in mind already. You will have to come visit.
Love you