Monday, July 11, 2005

Hilarity in the Business Office

Here is a little story that I have to share with all of you...

So, it was the start of my shift and I was relieveing my coworker Jon. I sat down and was counting money as usual. It was then that I casually asked him if he thought my legs were tanned, just out of pure wonderment. I knew he was distracted with work, but I asked anyway. And let me tell you his response was second to none.

He casually turned around, looks at my legs, and then says in a really low and creepy voice: "Wow, those are nice."

LOL

He then just proceeds to turn back around and continue his work while I'm in disbelief. About 2 seconds later he realizes what he said and we laughed over it for a solid 5 minutes.

Jon, you kill me.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

awesome...pure awesomeness

Amanda said...

wow....jon is either in withdrawl or a perv...humm...