Sunday, August 07, 2005

Saturday Mornings With Steph

So, every Saturday morning I get to spend with my good friend and travel partner, Miss. Stephanie Field.

I really look forward to this part of the week because it's good bonding time for Steph and I. We generally make our way into Huntsville or Bracebridge or Parry Sound to do laundry and get a Subway. My absolute favourite part of the trip though, is getting to ride in Poppy (Steph's honda civic) and listening to Kelly (Clarkson). It's funny because we always have so much to talk about, but for the drive the music takes over. We just need to get off Muskoka Woods property fast and blast Kelly while singing our hearts out.

There is no release quite like it.

Steph, it is safe to say that Kelly will always remind me of you and our drives (especially across Canada). When you go back home that is what I will miss most!!

No comments: