So, being up here at the Woods is fabulous. I mean, everyday I think to myself: What makes me deserve this! This beautiful place and a dock all to my own (mostly), a fantastic job in an office with great colleagues. Good food, amazing friendships, church and a cool roommate. It's pretty much all I could ask for wrapped up in the most beautiful scenery in Ontario.
But of course, being the human that I am, there are things back in the city that hold my attention. Things that you could say I 'miss.' But honestly, they're only little fragments of my thoughts. I am so ridiculously happy to be here in this Muskoka Haven.
But I just want to outline these 3 things. They are apparently Dear to my Heart.
1. Green Beans at Lin Garden. Need I say more.
2. A Grande Chai Latte from Starbucks.
3. Going to the bar and chilling.
4. Just wandering in and out of stores such as Roots, Gap, Urban Outfitters, or going down Queen St.
There you go. If any of you could bring me up Green Beans from Lin, I would be forever indebted to you.
But of course, being the human that I am, there are things back in the city that hold my attention. Things that you could say I 'miss.' But honestly, they're only little fragments of my thoughts. I am so ridiculously happy to be here in this Muskoka Haven.
But I just want to outline these 3 things. They are apparently Dear to my Heart.
1. Green Beans at Lin Garden. Need I say more.
2. A Grande Chai Latte from Starbucks.
3. Going to the bar and chilling.
4. Just wandering in and out of stores such as Roots, Gap, Urban Outfitters, or going down Queen St.
There you go. If any of you could bring me up Green Beans from Lin, I would be forever indebted to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment