I have discovered something that is pretty unnerving and surprising to me.
The flys are biting these days!! Honest. And I don't mean horse flys or black flys. Just your normal everyday flys that you think are harmless and innocent, they're biting.
I first experienced this while working in the booth last Saturday with Jon. There must have been two normal looking flys swiftly attacking my legs. And only around my ankles/feet. I couldn't fill out a receipt for anyone without spasming due to the pinching feeling. It was horrible.
I discussed this with my boss Jim, who had recently experienced the same thing. I am very happy to know that it's not just me dreaming things up. Jim is an accountant and trusted guy, therefore I rely on his opinion in this matter and hold it in high regard.
I confirmed this hypothesis of biting house flys once again last night when in my office I experienced the whole fiasco once again. Erika was there to witness. And I'm finding it weird that they're only biting on my ankles.
What is up with that.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment