Sunday, August 14, 2005

Girls Weekend

This past week, I took my extended time off and enjoyed some time off property with my mom, two sisters, and nephew Boyd.

The first thing I would like to mention is how different my Nephew Boyd is. He looks different and he's grown so much, really showing off his personality. He throws temper tantrums and speaks more, something I had never witnessed before. I was so very happy when he said my name clearly for the first time ( in front of me).

The best though was when Michele and I were in line to check out at No Frills and she says to me: "You know, whenever you're buying accessories I want you to think of me and if I will like them. Mainly because no matter how much weight you lose or gain, accessories always fit.'

Oh Michele, you're such a winner.

I'm most excited about Amanda coming to visit this week. We are going to go and chill in Parry Sound with Alex, and have a rockin time. Props out to Manda for finally getting her butt out here.

No comments: