There are a number of interesting and blog-worthy things going through my mind at the minute. A number of things to share and think about. I would say perhaps there is a lot going on.
Let me tell you about the stupid thing I have done as of late.
I went out with Stephy on our regular Saturday morning excursion last weekend. We decided to make the trip to Bracebridge to do laundry, Subway, and perhaps some casual shopping at the Shoppers and what not. We got to Subway and in the same plaza I noticed this really nice cosmetic shop selling very girlie and expensive beautifying items. They sold brands like OPI, Aveda, Redken, Crew, and more of the like. Not having shopped in a while, I just wanted to splurge in a small way and get a new funky nailpolish for the rest of the summer.
So, anyway I bought 2 things and we headed out. In my bag was a new nailpolish entitled 'Dutch Tulips' and a new cool 'Kamara Fruit' Aveda lip gloss that just smelled a little like heaven.
Little did I know that less than 24 hours later that lip gloss would be gone adrift somewhere on camp property. I think the last time I saw it was in chapel, but I'm not sure.
Normally you would probably just say to me: "ok, moron, it's not that big of a deal, just buy a new lip gloss, whoop-dee-doo" But it is such a big deal because of the mere cost of the lip gloss. And I suppose I'm forced to learn the lesson Jon House outlined for me. "Perhaps Megan, that teaches you to not buy a lip gloss of such monetary expense."
That was not a lesson I wanted to learn, but I suppose I have now. I kind of feel like Becky Bloomwood. And that's NOT a good thing.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment