Oh my crap, I can't believe camp has already started.
So one week of Leadership has already been completed for summer 2005. Things are looking pretty awesome and the Leadership team this year is stacked. The girls are really meshing well and becoming dependent on eachother, and the boys seem to be having a smashing time. There are a few strong leaders shining through and it's good to see how people have developed from last year and are expanding their roles for this year.
I am REALLY REALLY excited from my job. Jon and I met with Jim this week, and we're just dying to get the ball rolling. Yippee. :)
And for girlfriends, this is where I'm at!
Tutti - Wish you were here babe. I know you wouldn't have been even if you were still working at MW, and I know you weren't there last year at this time yet, but you are still missed. And having you around to talk to is always the best. You are second to none!!
Fournie - GOSH, we could be living in the same trailer RIGHT NOW if you were here. But I understand and I still love you tons and tons. Visit lots and keep your phone on when you can - I will call lots and lots. :)
Those are the major people whom I wanted to address, hope you are still reading my blog.
Peace out from up North.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss you meg, I will call you soon..
I really miss you. I saw Witmer today and realized I could of spent the summer with some of the loudest and girls around...
Sigh, "he fought for me"
Um Meggie...I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I realized this weekend while i was driving to New Brunswick that i am going to be so sad when i can't wake up to your face! Oh my GOSH we really really really need to talk. I'm coming up as soon as i can. AND i met one of your lovely office girls who will be there this summer. Her name is Joline and she's PHENOMENAL so take her under your beautiful wing k? LOVE YOU MISS YOU and we'll speak soon
Megs
Hey girlie!
I also miss you much. I was thinking about you while at Embassy last night. Can't wait to have you back in the fall :) and I'm sure we'll make a trip or two up to MW to visit you this summer.
Until then:
I'm tagging you in a game of Blogger Book Tag. Here are five questions for you to answer on your blog:
1. Total number of books I've owned.
2. The last book I bought.
3. The Last Book I read.
4. 5 books that mean something to me.
5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals.
Enjoy :)
Hann
Post a Comment