Friday, June 10, 2005

What it's like to Drive Across Canada

Driving Across Canada with Steph (Aka Step or Steppy) was such an amazing time. The number of hilarious memories and jokes we made were endless. She is an amazing travelling partner and such a cool chica in general. :)

One thing that I just MUST comment on is how I found the mountains. I can't wait to go back to the Rockies again and feel my stomach drop at their very sight. I can not comprehend how beautiful they are!!! My eyes were definitely opened to nature's beauty and I can't imagine how wonderful the rest of the world will look when I see it. Can't wait.

I took about 100 pictures, and I will post them later on from camp. There are a few really beautiful ones, and yes, I did try to get a little creative. The whole photography thing is still something I'm learning though, so they're not spectacular.

There will be funny quotes and stories from the trip to follow this summer when I'm bored at work.

:)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The rockies..well, they rock!
I can't wait to see the pics.
It sure is amazing the things that God created for us to be wowed with.
He's like the best God ever.