I would just like to say that you all need to buy or at least listen to the new Coldplay album entitled X & Y.
It has a fabulous sound to it that really I can't describe. Hot songs are #4 "Fix You" which just makes you want to dance around and sing your heart out. Another goodie is the last song which I can't remember the name of at the moment. Of course Speed of Sound is the first single which is a keeper in itself.
The album itself has a spectacular sound and definite spiritual undertones.
Way to go Coldplay...
I'm so jealous of all you who got tickets to their upcoming show in August. What a show that will be.
:)
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you.
Come home please!
No news yet...:(
The three songs that you mentioned (last one is 'Til Kingdom Come) are all tops in my mind too! Hope you're havin a good time at Muskoka Woods!
Post a Comment