Friday, May 06, 2005

The travel bug lives in BC

I can feel the travel bug planning my demise...(that's a good thing).

As most of you probably know by now, I am taking a little gander out to BC to meet up with a friend of mine!!! And I am pretty confident that this little trip will expose me to the travel bug!!!! Yay!!! "Travel Bug, I have been waiting for you forever." :D

Ok, so I leave on May 24th at 9:17 am or something like that. I fly out to BC, stay there for 1.5 days and then start a 10 day drive back across Canada with my good friend Steph Field (not related to Sally). This is going to be fun. And it's going to give me the travel bug. After this I am going to be addicted to travelling. I'm going to plan trips to see everyone in every place imaginable. Well, we all know that can't and won't happen...but I will wish it, and someday do it.

You see, I am going to travel the world one day. The whole world.

Steph and I had a ridiculously long phone convo tonight about our trip. The itinerary as it exists right now is:

Victoria to Kamloops
Kamloops to Banff (for 2 days)
Banff to Calgary
Calgary to some town in Sasketchewan that starts with an 'H' (where Stephs fam lives)
H-town to Lake of the Woods (as suggested by my fantastic mother)
L-O-T-W to Winnipeg
Winnipeg to Thunder Bay
Thunder Bay to Sault Ste. Marie
The Sault to St. Catharines!!!!

Of course this is subject to change and I will be updating you as we go along of crazy things that happen and changes in towns.

After this we will be promptly going to camp, which is another thing to be excited about. :)

So, let me know if there's any other fantastic places you recommend we stop at along the way. :)

3 comments:

Meagan said...

You two had better be stopping in to see your good friend Tutti...b/c i'll cry if you don't. Literally.
You are going to have such an awesome time and it'll give you a chance to spend time with God and Stephy and talk all sorts of kinks out...we both know which kinks i'm talking about.

Amanda said...

u spelled Saskatchewan wrong...:P

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I spelled saskatchewan wrong...wow, and I thought I was a good speller.

Oh, and Lake of the Woods is between manitoba and ontario...so we won't be staying there before winnipeg...

so we'll have to find another place to stop between there.