Sunday, May 01, 2005

Question of the Day or a Lifetime

So, perhaps I have been thinking a little deeper than usual lately. Well, being a girl I would say that I think deep all the time, probably a little too deep. Anyway, I am now posing a question of the Day/Lifetime. Think deeply or don't think deeply, your choice. It is important for you guys to get back to me on this. The question is:

Where does your happiness come from?

And I don't mean your happiness on a small level, i mean your REAL happiness.
I will be performing research on this question in my spare time (oh wait, that's all the time), and will be getting back to you in a few days. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happiness....Clean teeth, pink nail polish and clean laundry.
Deep huh?

Anonymous said...

happiness? the beach, a solid travelling partner, a good flat white, the OC and hearing from friends and family when i am on the other side of the world :)

Anonymous said...

happiness is downy fabric softner, not getting burned by the hot water bottle, and when you get us tickets to come to see snow patrol with you...

Anonymous said...

but actually for real happiness is a good blanket....megs you know what im talking about

Meagan said...

Happiness for me is gramma's who make you blankets and call you "chickadee", its warm days with sun and breezes, its friends calling unexpectedly, its a good long hot shower, its new things, its favours done for you,its so many things for me...i could seriously go on for hours.