Saturday, April 30, 2005

Farewell my Little Naticity

I would just like to send out a farewell to Nat, my bestest friend. She is off to Peru today for 2 weeks on a "development" trip. She'll be working in orphanages and the like, helping out those who need it and shopping a little too. Last summer when she went away like this to Brazil, I remember her telling me about getting a massage with sweet smelling oils right on the white sand beach by a Brazilian...oh naddy. ;) Anyway, let's just hope she sees a cute man like Gael Garcia Bernal out there...riding his motorcycle across Lima with the wind in his hair...who knows, it could happen. Just a looksie. :)
All the best in safety and health out there Nat, lets hope by the time you get back there won't still be an uprisal in Equador. Love you, miss you, and come home soon.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I thik Tracey with a moustache is gross.
out

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan.
It's cute. I like your blog. I just don't know what the heck it is. I miss you. I've been really funny lately, you'd like me. Hahaha.
Love,
Michelle.

Meagan said...

MEGGIE!!
Umm...ITS GREAT! i like the look of it. Mine is so boring looking. wirte more k?
LOVE YOU MISS YOU