...vertigo being dizziness and felicity being fulfillment that is ;)
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
First Shot
So, here I am getting a feel for how exactly one blogs. I'm not too sure how far I will go with this, or even how I'm supposed to do stuff, but we'll see. I will probably get addicted shortly... I wonder who's reading...
This is at a Temple in Nara. My parents and I were checking it out and I was obsessed with photographing the cherry blossoms. If you can see, there was a little bee that i caught in this pic, in the top slightly to the left.
2 comments:
Meg, I am confident that you will do wonderfully at this. Good luck on trying to change stuff with HTML...mu hahhahah
I'm reading and you're doing a good job. Love the post on McDonald's. I'll be visiting again, so don't let me down!
Did you visit my blog earlier?
Post a Comment