Who would have thought!!
I was talking to my friend Michelle Smith on the phone today, we were talking about birthdays. She was certain that Neve Campbell's birthday was the same day as mine. And after googling Neve I find out Michelle is right, but I found more weird coincidences. It seems like she and I have a lot in common.
-Her birthday is October 3rd, however she is 10 years older than me (born in 1973).
-Her mother is Dutch and her father is Scottish! You see my mom is straight from Holland and my dad has a part Scottish heritage. I just thought that was a little weird. I guess it makes sense how a number of people have commented to me over the years that I look like Neve. We must have the same Dutch/Scottish face bone structure or something.
-She is a Canadian, born in Guelph
-Her dad is a teacher just like my dad, although my dad teaches math and hers teaches drama
-She dated Matthew Lilliard who I have always enjoyed looking at
I mean, I'm sure you can find a number of things in common with any celebrity, but I think some of these are rare to share. I think Neve is a pretty cool chick and I am happy to be able to share these things with her.
Too bad party of 5 isn't on anymore, man that show was great.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment