Friday, May 20, 2005

Finally it's Back to Normal

I would just like to express the happiness I feel today due to one little thing. It has finally happened.

Amanda Lee Fournie has gotten a new cell phone! Man alive, I didn't know If I could go on any longer. NOW, I can actually reach her whenever I need to. :)

THANKS AMANDA (and her parents) Doesn't it just make you happy that you can talk to whoever whenever now? Yippee.

p.s. I think that I have considerably overlooked Dashboard Confessional as a band. They should be up higher on my preference list. I think I am going to change that and buy one of their cds finally.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

OH meg
Dashboard is KEY!!! VERY VERY KEY!!!
Don't leave home without it

Amanda said...

:) Yes Megs, from this moment on our friendship will take a drastic step to the more technological advanced direction.
I would also like to thank Mr and Mrs Fournie for feeling the need to offer me unlimited long distance on none other the "family calling plan"