This is Nippombashi, otherwise known as Nippombashi Den-Den Town which is the biggest electronic merchandise district in Japan. It's about a 10 minute bike ride from my apartment. Of course I was excited to take dad here, and I also hadn't even seen it myself. He loved it and we found a few nice cameras, there weren't really any amazing deals. The prices aren't any cheaper than in the West, although you are expected to bargain, even at department stores.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Dad Found His World of Fun
This is Nippombashi, otherwise known as Nippombashi Den-Den Town which is the biggest electronic merchandise district in Japan. It's about a 10 minute bike ride from my apartment. Of course I was excited to take dad here, and I also hadn't even seen it myself. He loved it and we found a few nice cameras, there weren't really any amazing deals. The prices aren't any cheaper than in the West, although you are expected to bargain, even at department stores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment