So a horrible thing happened. Sasha was stolen!
I don't even really want to talk about it because it depresses me, but the other night I came back from work and as I exited the station, I noticed that I didn't have her key on me. So I thought, oh I must have left it in her (that's how it works in Japan...while you're on your bike the key is in and then you take it when you leave your bike). And then I walked up and down the street where I usually park her and she wasn't there. I was mortified.
So now I have to wake up earlier and get home from work later. Sucky.
I hope Sasha is okay out there in the world. The time she and I spent together is a fragment I will never forget.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment