Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sasha is quite something!

So I learn something new about Sasha everyday. She is just always impressing me!

Yesterday I learned that Sasha has gears!!!! So hooray! I can actually ride her up the huge hill on the way to Namba!! I have done so twice, although let me say I was going unbearably slow and struggling all the while.

Sasha also has a kickstand lock. Before I was just putting up the kickstand, but now I know to lock it and it's even more secure.

After leaving Sasha in Namba for two nights...I found today garbage in her basket. A little mortified that someone would do that to defenceless Sasha...but at least I was there to rescue her.

The BEST thing i've found on Sasha so far is a light!!! Yep, I can see at night folks. She is just full of bells and whistles. A better deal everyday.

I just have to get an umbrella stand for her so I can ride with my umbrella open.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I have to say that you are the craziest and cutest girl ever! ahah! First off naming your bike and then telling everyone what you find on it. It's just so funny. I wish I had a bike then we could call it a name as well to go with yours. We'll have to discuss that name. Anyways. Miss you my darling!! talk to you soon MUAH!

Andrew

Anonymous said...

:)

Hannah Marie said...

:) is right!!
I miss you muggy. in fact...I miss you so much I'm going to WRITE YOU AN EMAIL!!!!