A great thing happened today. It took something negative for me to see it's greatness.
Without going into detail of the negative thing, i'd like to share with you the great thing.
I had a bit of frustration at work today, and it left me feeling down. Shall I say I was feeling disappointed and defeated, yes, those are good ways to explain it.
Anyway, I talked to a good friend about the situation, and when she was praying for me, this is what came to mind and she said to me:
"Jesus felt this way too... and we are supposed to rejoice when we go through trials of many kinds because it produces perseverance, and hope and hope doesn't dissappoint us.
and then I thought... you know, Japan isn't a Christian nation... and you are a Christian... so you can identify with your saviour in this... he went through this as well...
If you think of this job as a way to fulfill yourself it will be difficult and it will hurt when this happens... if you think of yourself as an ambassador of the most high God... you'll be able to stand up to the hurt.
But darlin'... all that aside, I understand how you feel and I empathize and I will pray that things get easier and you get stronger...
and I LOVE YOU LIKE THE COLOUR RED."
How I love the advice of friends like this!!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment