Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas or Not.

Okay so I am being forced to abide by officially one of the stupidest rules this side of the International Date Line...so basically in the world. Anyway...

I was told today that our bosses boss has said that we (The Nova staff at Gakuemmae) are NOT ALLOWED to have Christmas decorations up in the staff room (the staff room is only where the teachers go). Well, we CAN, but they are not allowed to be visible to the students (like not within sight from either door of the room).

I would just like to notify you that there are at least 3 fully decorated Christmas trees in the entranceway of the school and probably 4 wreaths up on the walls around the classrooms. There are Merry Christmas signs and perhaps even a decorated garland or two.

SO, WHAT???!!!!!

I just don't get it either.

It's just so weird because the people in the staff rooms are all from countries where Christmas is actually celebrated for it's purpose!!! How many Christians are there in JAPAN??????

No comments: