To all my friends and family who have been encouraging me to post more, this is for you.
I finally am completely bored out of my skull here at work, so consequently I am available to blog. I'm just not sure what to write about because I think a lot has happened in my life since January 23rd.
How about a short recap of the highlights:
-Finished 4th year and Graduated with a BBA
-Moved to Toronto and worked for Muskoka Woods
-Saw Imogen Heap
-Flew to BC and drove back across the States
-Started at Muskoka Woods on Leadership
-Decided to go to Japan
The posts following this one will be each of these events in a little more detail, hopefully with a picture to accompany. Enjoy!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hallelujah! Holy crap! Call an ambulance! Start a party! WAH HAPPUN!!!!
The world is right again. Meg, you were one of the people who inspired me to get a blog in the first place. Get off that lazy no-bloggin ass of yours and entertain us all again.
Oh, thanks so much Nath. Even these words encourage me. I promise to provide good entertaining once again...
I've even been reading a bit of yours!
Post a Comment