So, I have come up with a hypothesis on the specific date of Felicity's birthday.
Call me crazy, but I think it's the exact same day as mine. Every season they celebrate it maybe 4 epoisodes after the start of school, and yet well before thanksgiving. According to my deductions, this falls right around October 3rd. :)
Felicity and I are seemingly more and more alike. Score.
Albeit, there are a number of stupid things she's done that I think are ridiculous. Namely losing her virginity to a total stranger and going as frankenstein's wife to a halloween party. Not to mention following a guy to school across the country.
Meh.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That would explain a lot wouldn't it?
Honestly, the art guy was pretty cute. A stupid move on her part but rather cute. Way cuter than ben...well, not really but she still should of been with Noel!
Can you get some of this drama in your life? I am getting sick of mine.
Meg, i love felicity but i don't ever want you to be like her...i like you the way you are...the fun quirkiness of you makes you that much more fun to hang out with than felicity ever would be.
Um you rock and i'm going to miss you tons while you are away driving w/ Ms.STEPHY from BC...SEE YOU SOON!!
M
Post a Comment