Sunday, May 15, 2005

If only I were Bridget on a small small level

So, I have been watching Bridget Jones's Diary (the first and second one), a lot lately. I am absolutely in love with the movie, for a number of reasons.

The main reason, is that Colin Firth is my new-found choice for an actor/husband. He is simply ravishing! I mean, of course i don't know him as a person, but as Mark Darcy, I could ask for nothing less. I just love how honest and calm and serious yet completely committed he is. Need I say anymore? I know Michelle Smith can attest to this...but everytime I watch it, I love him more. :)

If there are any more Darcy/Firth fans out there, let me know...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Heck yes I am! I don't own them just to sit on my shelf that's fo shrr.
I love them. I think that no matter how stupid I am Bridget has one up on me.
I still don't know why she married Kenny Chesney though. That's a weird combo...