skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My World from Vertigo to Felicity
...vertigo being dizziness and felicity being fulfillment that is ;)
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
The snowman that Cathy and I made. It's her first, because she's from San Jose!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pic of the Week
This is at a Temple in Nara. My parents and I were checking it out and I was obsessed with photographing the cherry blossoms. If you can see, there was a little bee that i caught in this pic, in the top slightly to the left.
Cool Sites
Andrew's Blog
My Japan Pictures
Nath's Blog
Bendale's Blog
The Gillespie Family
Meagan's Blog
Hann's Blog
Nadine's Page
Michelle's Blog
Sara's Live Journal
The Embassy
U2.com
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (1)
January (1)
October (1)
September (4)
July (1)
June (9)
May (1)
April (13)
March (6)
February (6)
January (23)
December (16)
November (7)
July (10)
January (5)
December (3)
November (1)
October (4)
September (12)
August (11)
July (4)
June (3)
May (18)
April (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment