I'm happy to announce the arrival of my bike!!!!!
I have been very lucky to buy a bike off one of my roommate's friends. She's gone back to England and gave me the bike for a measley 2000 yen. I am just thrilled.
I'm so excited to see more of Osaka from the street-level instead of taking the subway or trains everywhere. It will be nice to be able to venture out a little further, or visit friends who just live a few stations away.
I just love her handy little basket.
I hope she's good to me and will last at least until I leave...
I should probably name her, does anyone have any good ideas???
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2000 yen and that costs about US $16.65 wow, that's cheap! wish i could buy one too and be able to deliver in my house lol (that's too far).
anyway, if you have time visit my sites:
http://wiredfreak.550webs.com (portfolio site)
http://carloisles.blogspot.com
http://the-espresso-machine.com (only if you love coffee)
Post a Comment