Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another Day Off...

So yesterday I took the day off, basically just for fun.

You see, my friend Mark and I went to see Kasabian here in Osaka!! It was a really good show. I have only got to know Kasabian's music since coming here to Japan, and I really enjoy listening to them. I think they're kinda like Oasis. They're from the UK.

You should download them and check 'em out.

We had some time to kill before, so we quickly checked out the aquarium that is close to the concert venue. It was super cool even though I had just been to the aquarium in Okinawa.

We saw another whale shark and also this ridiculous looking fish called the sun fish (which is remarkably ironic because it's a deep-sea creature and never sees the sun). Anyway, it's basically this super ugly and awkward looking and HUGE fish that is isolated in a tank all its own. I don't really get how it survives in the actual ocean. I thought I took a pic of it, but apparently I just got a video...sorry...

Please stay tuned for more blogs, because some important ones are coming your way...

No comments: