Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Japanese Tunes

I have been very fortunate to meet a number of good quality friends here in Japan so far. One of which has awesome taste in music as far as i'm concerned. So let me share and recommend my two new favourite bands to you.

First, it is imperative that you check out Doves. My absolute favourite new song is called Pounding. It's on the album The Last Broadcast. Seriously addictive.

Then, please check out The Bloc Party if you haven't already. I've been listening to the whole Silent Alarm album. And the song Banquet is a keeper.

I'm also excited to know that I have the opportunity to go and see Kasabian in concert. I also today just bought tickets to see Snow Patrol here in Osaka in February. So i'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Mutemath Meggie, they are amazing check them out

Anonymous said...

yeah i listened to them a bit in the summer on Andrew's ipod, and i didn't really like them....too punky for me, but i can totally see that you love them...they're you're type for sure.

I MISS YOU MEG

muah.