Monday, July 17, 2006

The Burden is Lifted

So I have finally graduated from University. I honestly thought that day would never come! On Friday June 9th 2006 I officially convocated from Wilfrid Laurier at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Centre. I was handed my Bachelor Of Business Administration on that fine day. And for the record, I concentrated in Finance with a double minor in Math and Psychology (although it doesn't actually say any of that on my degree). It was a good time and thanks to all my family who came to celebrate. I would also like to extend my appreciation and thanks to my friends and family who supported me through university and through all the struggles and trials that went along with it. It was an amazing, but trying 4 years for me, although of course 4 years that I will never forget. I have already started to miss Waterloo and student life there, as well as all my friends in the area. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

James said...

Meg, we miss you too.

Rose

ChiKitaKoo said...

hey megs moo! i love that oic, it is way cool!! just like you!

ChiKitaKoo said...

i mean pice! sorry! duh!

ChiKitaKoo said...

picture, i mean picture! oh my word!

Justin said...

So I hear you're on your way to Japan soon... what an incredible experience it will be!! I'm super jealous :)

Anyhow, please keep in touch! Take care for now!

Justin