
I went to my sister Michele's house this past weekend and when we were going through some old photo albums, I came across this picture.
This is me at the age of 8. My sister Michele is about to leave for university at Windsor and as you can see I really don't want her to go. My entire family was looking for me for probably
15 minutes. I figured that they couldn't back out of the driveway if I was attached to the back of the truck. :)
When I look back I can't believe she moved out when I was 8. I mean, I was going into grade 3!! It's so weird that I don't even remember living with my own sister.
What else boggles my mind is how my parents let me and my other sister Milja go and visit her alone on a train that winter. We were in grade 12 and grade 3. I still remember that trip... I fell off the top of michele's bunk bed.
The other funny thing is how I was 8, yet I'm wearing rings and a bracelet. Typically me I guess...
2 comments:
thats so funny, your so cute, pretty smart too....unless of course no one saw you and you got ran over...thats a great pic though.
That is the cutest picture ever!
Post a Comment