Do you not think that New Years is just highly overrated?
And yet I still find myself dying to have the time of my life. I guess it has always been like this and will always be like this. There is no getting out of it.
It really bugs me.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree darling I agree, but I got to talk to you so that made mine amazing. I also learned how to play Texas Hold 'em...haha and it reminded me at camp when the J2's were betting their tuck money...
I was going to say that I can't relate to you - New Year's is just whatever to me... you just have to cool it and not worry so much about it. But then I realized that I can relate to you. You treat New Year's like I treat my birthday. Great expectations - never satisfied. Doomed, I guess.
I was just updating my profile and adding in "lost in the barrens" and that linked me over to your blog. Glad you quit, life is to short to put up with crap. 20 years from now the losers will still be losers but you will be doing something different, don't let it bring you down...It is funny how we let people destroy our self esteem for a few bucks...you need to get a job that uses your brain. Their are lots..
Post a Comment