Things are looking amazing for September. Let me tell you a little about the new place I'm staying in.
As of this weekend, my new home will be at 89 Alexandra St. in Waterloo. It is the cutest house on the block. It's older and has a LOT of character. One might say it fits into the whole felicity scene...hardwood floors, ceiling moulding, and mismatched coloured walls that still look really good. I am bursting with excitement to actually set up my room and just chill.
My room is actually the old dining room, so it's nice and big although it doesn't have a closet. But the plus side is that it has two floor to ceiling cabinets built into the corners of the room. Of course they're meant to store china and silverware, but I'll fill them with cool stuff like picture frames and books. I'm excited to make it all my very own. I will definitely be creating a few nooks and hanging drapery around. Ooooh and the best thing is that I have a dimmer!!! For all those special nights where I'll need to dim the lights...oh wait, I have no one to dim them for. ;)
So aside from the new place, I'm looking forward to a busy and fun atmosphere at school again this fall. I'm going to be getting a job and working a lot so as to save money and get to know some more people. I'm also looking forward to leading a forum at the Embassy!!! And although I'll regret saying it in a few weeks, I'm looking forward to studying. To chilling in the library and cramming for exams and not really having to worry about much besides knowing stuff. Man, am I ever going to find it hard next year when I'll have to abandon the school life and work for real. Yikes.
And last but not least, I'm thrilled for fall. It's my favourite time of the year. Probably because my birthday is in the fall, but I just love the leaves and wearing sweaters and thanksgiving, and hot chocolate, and organizing stuff for school, and starting new really. Ooooh and new TV is fun too.
I guess those are all the things I'm so thrilled about right now, I kinda feel like I'm at such a lucky spot in my life. In reality sometimes I fear I really have no idea how good I have it.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SIGH*
Meg, i'm so fantastically happy that you are happy.
Miss you
Call me
Love you
Post a Comment